From: "L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net>
To: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@hotmail.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: oil leak

No, no, Cathy...stock (16v).
And, yes, that was it, just as you described.(only I had ONE nut, on the threaded pipe)
But the AC lines were blocking access to the coolant fittings (on the "box shaped thing") , and the
easiest way to pull those fittings was to remove the compressor...
Removing all the ancillary stuff allowed me to inspect and clean things while I was in there and
already dirty.
How did you get to the coolant lines?  Do you not have AC?

Larry