..and the saga continues (rain+fuses)

>don’t believe that even exists on a fuse board. So I grabbed a 15 (it
>matched with the read wiper fuse) and threw it in. It worked, but on the
>way
>home I noticed that there was a clicking noise coming from the fuse box
>every time the wiper would engage. Is there something wrong?

The fuse is correct and the clicking is a relay to start/stop the wiper. All
is well  :)

>I’ve also noticed that everyone else’s 1988 rocco has a sunroof and/or
>electric windows. Mine has neither, but has power mirrors. I makes me think
>im not really driving an ’88 but something totally older. Is there a place
>where i can check my car type, engine, accessories, ect. ?

Not all roccs had the same accessories from the factory. I have never had a
MKI with a sun roof or power any thing. But then mine is the grand mother of
yours :)

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1