Twin charger project?

Agreed, that in this day and age you can produce either a turbo or a
supercharged system that will mean almost any need.  The only real factor
becomes $$$.

So being the cheap-ass I am, and simply liking project that are unique in
design.  I figure I could throw together something relatively cheap that
would give good off the line torque & boost while at the same time have the
top end power most turbos are known for.

I wouldn't really consider it a daily driver until it has been proven
though :)

It is one of those project done simply for the act of doing it...

Cory