Megasquirt: sensor files

Dan,

 Thanks for the explaination... I now completely understand what you
are saying.
 I remember a while ago I was messing around
with making one of those "16v fuel enrichment modules" that don't
really work... anyhow, I do recall consulting a resistance vs. temp
chart in the 16v Bentley manual.  This chart may be what we need
for accurate inputs to MS.  Yes?

And Dan, my mk2 16v has found a new home with fellow lister Don Walter.
I look forward to seeing the car again hopefully at Cincy this year...
can't wait to see its progress.

Ben