Good vibrations?

Totally off topic:

Here in the SF Bay Area (of California) a company called Good Vibrations
turns out to be a store run by females with an eye towards products of
an adult nature, without the sleaze factor.

Knowing this thread would most likely NOT have anything to do with the
place it still caused me to giggle slightly, well snort actually. ;])

I leave it to the informed Google user to satisfy their curiosity
further, but I recommend them in any case.

btw- Back On Topic:

I would recommend replacing that driver's side (transaxle?) mount and
look to aligning the motor & it's mounts and try it again.

Besides the obvious I might consider something in the compartment has a
harmonic going on, like the heat shield.

TBerk