From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 9:46 PM
To: Chad Eatock; scirocco list
Subject: Re: Hood replacement issues

new as in NEW hood?
if so, how much?
i need a good one for a cf mold...
Al

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chad Eatock" <ceatock@sympatico.ca>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 6:15 PM
Subject: Fw: Hood replacement issues

Just picked up my new replacement hood for the rocc....I had to get new
aluminum hinges and these little rubber washers?  My parts guy down at VW
said it would need these washers....???  Does anybody know what is involved
in putting on the new hood?  I looked under the rain tray to try and see
whats going on in there but it's really difficult to see....I assumed it
would be a pin and lock washer or something...but I am just wondering what
these washers my VW man gave me are going to do?  Perhaps the wrong parts?
I dunno, and I would like to get this hood on without f**king things up.
Ciaou!!
Chadster - 1987 Scirocco 16V