Shit...goodbye rocco

--- Brad Sterling <bgsterling@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Jumping in for Toby... it's a visual check.  If the slot
> for the key on the
> push button release is horizontal, the hatch is unlocked.
>   Go push the
> release and you're in the car.

Not if you have central locking - it locks even when in the
horizontal position then.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen