Now: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (was Re: It's legal now)

who pissed in your wheatties???  lighten up, i guess
you are the list nazi, oh, sorry, Nazi.  i'll just
shut up now, and not say another thing.  thanks to
everyone for all the fun posts, it's been a riot!
i won't need anyone's advice, since my car is about to
blow up anyways, and there is nothing i can do about
it, and i sure as hell won't get another one.  i'll
probably buy something reliable like a civic.