[SPAM] OT: VW + snow = fun?

A good friend of mine in Louisville, KY experienced a similar driver.

He was crossing an intersection (icy road) and another guy didn't think about the ice he was driving on blew through the red light and hit him throwing his truck into oncoming traffic inwhich  hit another car.

He was up here skiing 2 weeks later.

Lucky I'd say.

Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:
yes, i agree with david, the most fun i have here in
the snow is surviving driving in it with people who
don't understand that it takes longer to stop, and the
turning at 40 is not a good idea. incidentally, when
it is dry, these same people slow down to about 3 in
order to keep from flipping over, i guess... i don't
understand their thought process!