From: Don Walter [mailto:dswalterwi@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 6:02 PM
To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: OT: Suggestions for Hose Supplier?

I would go Stainless Steel from like Aeroquip.

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:33:49 -0500, David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>  I need some help.  My '83 GTI has the infamous 'no gas on hard right
turns' disease.  The problem is the hose from the baffle in the center of
the tank to the output to the pump has erroded.  I would like to find some
hard plastic hose to replace it.  I am told that it is 12mm ID, although I
would imagine that 1/2 ID would do with clamps...  I looked at mcmaster.com
and they were not helpful, either it was not recommended for use -in- fuel,
or it was the wrong size...