It's legal now

Ellen's "FLYVR6" is very fitting for her since 1-it's on a corrado and 2-she is a pilot. Oh, and the plate holder too "I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low", I'm sure that goes over well with the state troopers.

I'd like to change mine to "your a moron, learn how to drive", but I don't think the state of Illinois will allow me that many letters.
I'll just stick with my "ORDVR6" for now.

I'd suggest thinking of one that has to do with you and your car, makes it unique.

My 1.73 + 10.75% Illinois tax

Tonee

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
Mine's ROCCIT, I'd steer clear of that, it may have a curse connected with
it :)
(My bug is PUNCHBUG, and Denny's Mazda is PTCRUIZN, now that's a
conversation piece)

Cathy