Attn Euro Listers - collecting Euro coins

Do poke fun at my wabbit, it just a little eating disorder problem.

,
> marc_scirocco ,
> 'Don Walter' ,
> 'Patrick Schiller'

> CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: RE: Attn Euro Listers - collecting Euro coins

> btw: I was just on nobrainvortex, and it's exactly that.
>
> A guy tried to tell me there is no such thing as a mk4 rabbit.
>
> Hello! Anniverary edition has a rabbit on the rear badge, I have the badge!

I drive a Rabbit. And what you have sir, is NO Rabbit... You and VW are merely nostalgic. :-)

Perspective is such a one-sided thing, isn't it? ;-)

David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Elmhurst, IL.
mk3 Corrado VR6
mk4 Angry Bunny GLX VR6
pv4 Plymouth Voyager SE
b3 Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's)

(There Are No Stupid Questions, Only Stupid People)