Attn Euro Listers - collecting Euro coins

>> From: Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com>
>> Date: 2004/12/28 Tue AM 02:21:10 EST
>> To: Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com>,
>>   marc_scirocco <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca>,
>>   'Don Walter' <dswalterwi@gmail.com>,
>>   'Patrick Schiller' <Patrick.Schiller@gmx.net>
>> CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>> Subject: RE: Attn Euro Listers - collecting Euro coins
>
>> btw: I was just on nobrainvortex, and it's exactly that.
>>
>> A guy tried to tell me there is no such thing as a mk4 rabbit.
>>
>> Hello! Anniverary edition has a rabbit on the rear badge, I have the
>> badge!
>
> I drive a Rabbit.  And what you have sir, is NO Rabbit...  You and VW are
> merely nostalgic.  :-)
>
> Perspective is such a one-sided thing, isn't it?  ;-)
>
> David
>

> Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
> --Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'd have to agree, I'm driving what I jokingly refer to as a "MkIV
Scirocco", and it neither resembles an A1 NOR the air cooler it is
patterned after. Quirky though it may be. Even our topless Rabbit is a bit
too chunky to feel like a proper A1, though it is clearly a Bunny.

Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle
1987 2L 16V Scirocco
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V
1988 Cabriolet
"Deja moo- the feeling you've heard this bull before"