My car was hit.. AGAIN!

Hopefully

marc_scirocco <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:>
> The day before Christmas, I was on my way home from dropping
> off a Christmas card when a woman, driving next to me, in a
> lane that was ending(which at some point in time she would
> have no choice but to merge into my lane) desided at the last
> minute, with my car parallel to hers, to merge into my lane.
>
> I laid on the horn and slammed on the brakes, what did she do?
>
> Nothing, as if I wasn't there.
>
> I gave her some daylight with the highbeams for the next mile
> and a half until I had to turn off.
>

> Tonee, oh...sorry, almost forgot......

Odds are pretty strong that she was babling away on her cell phone, and did
not even see you.

Hopefully it will be illegal in N-A soon.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 scirocco
'97 A4 Q

Elmhurst, IL.
mk3 Corrado VR6
mk4 Angry Bunny GLX VR6
pv4 Plymouth Voyager SE
b3 Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's)

(There Are No Stupid Questions, Only Stupid People)