My car was hit.. AGAIN!

that happens to me a lot, here, we have merges that
are also turn off lanes, but for some reason, people
think i can read their minds as to what procedure they
are attempting.  and they also erroneously believe it
is my duty to modulate my speed to them, as opposed to
them slowing down a tad, or (swallow) speeding up a
tad to get ahead of me before attempting to crash into
me sideways.  and the looks i receive for driving
logically are indescribable.

www.brainlesspeople.com/doeveryoneafavorandkillyourself