Brett/BigMac's MegaSquirt variant?

Mark F. said:
> On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 08:15:04 -0700 (MST), Eric S
> <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:
>>
>> It must have been the distributor thing that that were harping on...they
>> all seem (the Audi 5 cyl guys) to be stuck on this company:
>>
>> http://www.034efi.com/
>>
>> Instead of MegaSquirt for their 5 cyl turbos.  Probably cause they are
>> Sequential and include ignition control all in one unit.
>

> 034EFI is a very good, proven system.  But at $1650 U.S., it's not
> nearly as cheap as Megasquirt...  Still, that's a better price than
> pretty much any other aftermarket EFI...

Only the insane top of the line one.  They have a basic fuel only model
for $600, and a fairly basic fuel + distributor spark for $900.

Don't discount them, I've heard nothing but good things about them, and I
like that its all assembled.

http://www.034efi.com/034ECUSTGI.html

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)