Adding a turbo, was Re: I'm freezing my ass off outside, but..

I've got to stop looking at Scirocco porn when i've been drinking
heavily.  Going to get me in trouble some day, I'm sure.

Thanks for the advice.  And I would be more than happy to let you
drink my beer.  You don't even have to point and laugh.  Although that
is fun at times.

Happy Festivus all!

--
Mike