My car was hit.. AGAIN!

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of T. Reed
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2004 6:01 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: My car was hit.. AGAIN!

I can't believe the idiots on the roads these days.

For the second time in a week, I've been hit, while stopped, by
an inattentive driver.

Toby,
  You appear to be in one of those states of being where you are clined to
get the shit.  I am truly sorry you are having so much trouble.  At this
point, all I can do is offer an alternative that will probably irritate:
Try very hard to find the positive in it.  It will most definitely not be
obvious, but hopefully after all is said and done it will be needed...  I do
hope that it is there for you to find...

I wish you luck in all your endeavors surround this!

David