My wife rocks - early xmas

> Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hey, speaking of that, is it possible for my car to
> get just 10 mpg??? i filled it up yesterday, drove 60
> miles, and i'm almost empty!!

It is possible, if you have a leaky tank or are running way, way rich
maybe? (Mine both get much better mileage than that.)

 But as for the lump of coal? It lives in my son's stocking,  (souvenir of
my youth when the coal lumps still lived in the basement) year after
year, he gets it again this year for sure, he's not even home from his
"Christmas Eve Festivities" yet, so here am I, waiting, killing your time
online Christmas morning...

Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle
1987 2L 16V Scirocco
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V
"Deja moo- the feeling you've heard this bull before"