My wife rocks - early xmas

Our mk3 raddo VR gets 28mpg with a 18 gal. tank, and the mk4 rabbit VR get's 26mpg with a 14.5 tank.

And that's running 93 octane.

Ofcourse those are highway numbers, the city numbers don't exist.

Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:
coal is cool... you can use that for heat at least!!
if it had a to be a fossil fuel, a few litres of
petrol would be better for us, i think!!
hey, speaking of that, is it possible for my car to
get just 10 mpg??? i filled it up yesterday, drove 60
miles, and i'm almost empty!!
--- Tonee Northam