Shockey Jr withdrawls - Need an update

<sigh>

Sorry about no updates...I have finally finished the picture
selection/organization/cropping/initial page creation...and I intend to
concentrate on the pages when I get home.  I am in San Jose/Los Gatos
right now....

Okay....the barbed hose fitting is for the oil drain line for the turbo.

and yes....Shocky is home now!!   : )  : )  : )

: )

: )

Check out these great pics:

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/shockycomeshome/shockycomeshome.html

No flying monkeys yet.....little bastards....I need help on my
detailing habits....  : (

So now there are a few things to finish in the mechanical department
and then the interior and then he will be painted.  Oh!...somewhere in
all of that I will be installing wheel speed sensors and wiring in
traction control....  : )

...and getting him dynoed...........  : )

hehehehehehehehehhehehe

Kirsten
http://www.funksoulkitty.org