Shockey Jr withdrawls - Need an update

Well, in lieu of a web site update (It's not easy having groupies, is it
Kirsten?, so neeeeeedy), I'll ask a question, relating to the following
Turbo Porn, er pictures:

<http://www.funksoulkitty.org/october/turboexhaust05.jpg>
<http://www.funksoulkitty.org/october/turboexhaust09.jpg>

I am looking at a picture of a manifold w/

A) a downpipe (large pipe),
B) a wastegate (squat cylindrical object),
C) a wastegate exhaust pipe (smaller of the two pipes),AND
D) a brass barbed hose fitting for _What_ exactly?

It's an oil line, isn't it? Of maybe a coolant fitting if it's a water
cooled turbo.

Here's another Q): Does the Wastegate output cycle around back into the
Intake somehow? Or does it vent to the atmosphere directly?

Has Shocky gotten back Home yet? Is he now a Troop'n in the Great North
West? Has he been washed & detailed by Flying Monkeys?

I'm Tuned in Next Time, Throw me a Bone!

TBerk