T'was the night before Christmas

T'was the night before Christmas and caught at the light,
Was a Mustang GT and no cops in sight,
I will try, I will try, with this small motor,
To beat this damn Stang, equipped with a blower.

As the light goes green and I pull like no joke,
The Pony erupts in clouds of tire smoke,
Now Smasher, now Rev-ver, now Stroker, now Blitzen,
These are the names of my 4 Wiseco pistons.

Racing ahead I'm the star of the action,
But I know I'm in trouble when that V8 gets traction,
I now hear the roar of that big monster gaining,
All I can do is keep that 4 banger straining.

Don't bother with third cause now it's too late,
Just try to act cool, like you can relate,
Look at the taillights as they start to get smaller,
The driver backs off just to give me a holler.

"You can't win them all" he says in fling,
"You may not win any, in that silly thing",
I smiled and revved as he pulled out of sight,
When my cams go in, it will be a good night!