4X6 lights on Ebay.

i've seen plastic lights like those in stores, i
assume the beam pattern is symetrical, like on a
motorcylce here.  the plastic does not impress me.
and the price is just a bit lower than hellas would
cost, in germany, at least.  i'd stay away from them.
and they don't have high beams, just the H4s.