Happy Holidays...Was: weather report...

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:33:53 -0800, "Larry Fry"
<rocco16@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Merry Christmas to you, PB, (and to all the listers) from San Diego.
>..where it's cold (55degF), clear and sunny.
>Brrrr.....it'll be 75deg in another 2.5hrs, though.

Gotta love it!  I'm in North County San Diego and just waiting an hour
or two for a little more sunshine when I'll take a picture and send it
to relatives who are gathering in southern Indiana for Christmas.  I
see it snowed 19 inches yesterday in Evansville and is about 10
degrees.  Is that cruel?

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9