Slightly O/T: Suggestions on refinishing spoilers...

Hey all,
  I recently scored a Zender 3-pc spoiler for the back of my GTI, and I wondered what the collective thought was the best method to get this type of rubbery spoiler back to its original luster...

Spray Meguiars' until it is black?  Dip it in peanut butter?  Slather it in margarine?  Okay, I am getting hungry...

The condition is reasonable, but black will come off in your hands.  The main center piece is dry, but still flexible...

Thanks for any and all helpful suggestions...

David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson