Cab Drivers

> From: Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com>
> Date: 2004/12/22 Wed PM 11:16:22 EST
> To: the list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Cab Drivers
>
> Has anyone ever gotten into an accident involving a cab driver?
>
> Reason I ask, tonight, again, a cab driver pulled out in front of me in a parking lot and stopped about 2 inches from my pax side quarter panel. This is the third close call I've had in the last 2 days.
>
> I'm just wondering if they have good insurance or any at all.
>
> Tonee, the other tony
>

> Elmhurst, IL.
> mk3 Corrado VR6
> mk4 Angry Bunny GLX VR6
> pv4 Plymouth Voyager SE
> b3 Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's)
>
> (There Are No Stupid Questions, Only Stupid People)

Since they are making money being on the road, I would think that they have superior insurance to ours.  If they get in a wreck and a passenger is injured, they would be highly liable.  Now, whether they -have- insurance or not may be another matter...

At least you have had good luck so far...

David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson