David Marshall's pages

Here is David's response to my email to him:

"http://207.194.220.241 is the IP of that site.  This site, my old P75 web
server, will be going down shortly after the new year.

To keep it brief and short, VW was *very* sleazy when they stole my domain
name.  I too have seen that site and really, about 3 weeks after it left my
possession I found out.  Now, if you read that site, you will see they sent
me notification, correspondences etc.  It's all bull shit and they can all
rot in hell for doing what they did.

Merry Christmas Volkswagen AG.

David Marshall"

So he is mad...and don't worry, I have asked him if I can have his html
files from the site before he kills it.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)