From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 7:24 AM
To: marc_scirocco; 'T Berk'
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Drum brakes vs. winter question

I'll second that, currently 10F here, tonight -10 to -19F.

Tonee

marc_scirocco <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Much love from California. It's getting down to the mid 30s/
> low 40s tonight, Fahrenheit. brrrrr.
>

> TBerk

THUMP!

Virtual kick in the butt from all of your northern friends (-25C).

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4 Q

Elmhurst, IL.
mk3 Corrado VR6
mk4 Angry Bunny GLX VR6
pv4 Plymouth Voyager SE
b3 Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's)

(There Are No Stupid Questions, Only Stupid People)