FS 16V Euro Intake Cam-New in the Box

I have a Delta regrind Euro 16v intake cam for sale.  This cam is 'new
in the box' from Delta.  The cost of the regrind from Delta is $125 on
your core.  I would like to get $100, obo, for it plus shipping.  Note
that you need a 'core' cam for Delta and this transaction does not.
This is what you really want for Christmas anyway.

I have decided to go with a more aggressive cam set, lumpy idle and all.
Everything else I plan to put into the motor is only going to make the
idle worse, why not get some bang for the big bucks.

Thanks, Rick K.

Here are the specs from Delta.

"The modified cam is 222 duration @ .050 with .405 lift. The cost for
this upgrade is $125 on your core. This grind generates about a 10%
increase in torque and horsepower across the entire rpm range, and
increases top end rpm some."