8v timing change

 Since I put my engine swap (2 years), I've been running 13* advance.
I have a ABA, a used worked hydro head, 268 cam, tiny 2" exhaust, 4k.
At first, I used only 91 gas, but for the last 6 months, I've been
using regular.  The low end has been great.  The engine never felt
"peaky", just good and flat.  I never really thought about getting a
different cam, cause the 268 seemed to work well.
 I backed off the advance this weekend, I'm at 6* now.  On the first
drive, I noticed a loss on the low end.  Not really bad, I just need
to keep it above 3000 when I'm going up hill.  The good part was the
gain on top.  At 4500 the big pull starts and goes to 6500 (I can
bring myself to hit the rev limiter at 6750).  Me likes a lot!
 Then I start thinking,I could deal with even less down low if I could
have even more on to.  Hmmm, all I would need to do is change my valve
springs, maybe get new lifters, get a 2.5" exhaust and a 272 or maybe
280, well maybe a little bigger... I think I'm becoming a cam hoe.

Kervin