16V Cam Sets & Idle Characteristics

> Finally, anyone with different cam sets want to comment on how bad the
> idle is?

I'll start at the mild end, my 16V's got the Euro intake cam, stock
exhaust cam, and light flywheel, 50mm, etc. The idle has been absolutely
glassy smooth. It makes me think she's up to no good...plotting something
evil.

Seriously, the Euro intake cam doesn't have any idle issues. But I suspect
you need to hear about the more agressive ones.

I haven't had enough "bonding time" with my G grind to comment, but it
looks to idle fine too (also pretty mild).

Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle
1987 2L 16V Scirocco
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V
"Deja moo- the feeling you've heard this bull before"