Josh Ables Car being parted out on Vortex

Yeah, this is definitely NO coincidence... I mean, the hood w/pins,
the lights, the wheels (definitely Josh's wheels and tires), and even
the mono wiper.  Just can't believe all the parts are being sold by
the same guy!!!  Did you see how cheap he was selling this stuff!?!
Seems like he wants it all gone fast or something.  hmmm...

Wonder if Josh knows about this... :/

Ben