Josh Ables Car being parted out on Vortex

yea this sounds an awful lot like joshs engine

"It was running when I took it out of the car but was blowing smoke, the
turbo is the only thing that I have found to be bad so far, there was oil
coming out of the back of it which should be what the smoke was from, it
idled fine ran fine. It hadd a t3/t4 turbo on it and still has the atp
manifold but three of the bolts broke off so to reuse you would have to tap
the holes. The head has been ported and polished so it flows extremly well.
It has the alt., power steering pump, and starter are there along with 310cc
injectors."

Kevin