Official Potterman Appreciation day!!!

Since we are on the subject of Potterman.....Did that video ever come out? I saw a release date on their site, but havent really seen the video for sale....Anyone?

Brian McGarvey <bmcgarvey@gmail.com> wrote:Finally got around to changing the blown strut on the Audi(90q20v)..
Mike says.. Your going to need VW/Audi special tool blah blah blah..

I say," Are you sure, what is it?"
Mike says,"Dont worry, its cheap and you'll need it."
I say," ok"

Man did I need it..
this car is a PITA to work on..that little tool saved me hours of
putzing around..
it screws the captive bushing thing on and off the strut..all I have to say is
THANKS Mike!!!

Brian