Start Q's

Ok. After 2 hours on a 6A charger I tried again. It kills the battery after
about 6 start attempts. The ground cable from the battery gets really nice &
warm.
Its a 650 CCA battery and it will not start the car. Bad battery?

I just brought it inside to warm up and charge. I hope that does it....

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY