Running problem

Thers an idea to check.It does it cold too.
I just got in from replaceing the fuel filter.
I also removed and cleaned the contacts on the fuel pump relay.

I have replaced amost every thing from the wiring harness to the distributor
over the past few years. Does that make this a new car?

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY