WTB: euro lights: driver-side or both mainbeams, driver-side bracket

Hi list,

I can't really drive at night safely with my car in its post-accident
condition, so I want to replace the driver side headlights ASAP. Of course
I can't do this until the core support gets fixed, but I'd like to get the
process started. The body shop isn't just going to go down to the
warehouse and pick up some new euro lights, so I need to get the
replacement parts myself.

So if anybody has reasonably-priced euro lights, or specifically the
mainbeams or driver-side bracket, I'm potentially interested.

I need to fire off an email to Dirk too, assuming he's still in the
business of helping folks get euro parts.

I also need an adjuster or two, since at least one of them for the
high beam glass split open after being hit.

Thanks
-Toby