OT-Shipping VW Parts

UPS, FedEx and Postal Service will let you print out a paid mailing label
online.  You can use plain paper and then cover label with tape.
FedEx. and I imagine UPS, will provide various types of labels, including
blank 8.5 x 11 peel off sheets so you can print any size label.  But, pick
up a few at a FedEx office (no charge).  If you *order* a small supply you
get what I guess is the minimum size order.  For must of us that is about a
100 year supply. So, don't submit an *order* unless you ship a lot or want
a 100 year supply.

Chris