Super Heavy Duty Axles

I have bought from them and have been very happy.  I put both sides on
one scirocco and have beat the piss out of them and have not had any
problems.  Of couse these were the garden stock variety and only cost
around $69.00 with exchange and they paid for the return of the
exchange.  They come with a lifetime guarantee.