All things Scirocco - Errol Flynn's Boat: Sirocco

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:35:49 -0800, T Berk <tberk@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

>btw- it turns out, now, after the fact, that a lot of the crazy stuff
>associated w/ ol' Errol might well be fabrications; the bisexuality, the
>collaboration rumors, etc, etc.

The "autobiography" of Errol.. My Wicked, Wicked Ways, which came out
shortly after his death did a lot to contribute to his image.  It was
hot reading back then and you couldn't find it in the school library.
He loved his image as the top "swordsman" in Hollywood ("in like
Flynn") and was also a legendary drinker.
Gordon
75 Scirocco/Drake 1.9 8V
http://pws.prserv.net/scirocco/scirocco.htm