[SPAM] Fuel Pump Relay

Decided to start up the 85 Wolfsberg today after a few months of
hibernation. It started but the fuel pump relay cycled on and off every few
seconds. Then it quit completely. I put in a jumper wire and it started
right up again. Put in the realy and no fuel pump buzz. I then put that
relay in the GTX and it started and ran with no problem. I tried the GTX
fuel pump relay in the Wolfsberg and still no buzz from the pump.

My guess is fuese box? Wiring? Something is not triggering the relay to
switch on.

I haven't checked the archives yet (it's time consuming over dial-up) so if
anyone has any suggestions please chime in.

Rob Nettles
http://www.geocities.com/p_phi_p99