Fox intake

Slow day at work today, so I was doing some reading.  This is from a
Fox page:  <http://www.lunaticfringe.org/vwfox/mod/FoxTuningGuide.html>

The intake setup on Volkswagens, especially when compared to other
cars, is actually very well designed.  If you own a 1987-1990 Fox, you
should find a 1991-1993 Fox and grab the intake manifold and throttle
body from it.  The Digifant Foxes (1991-1993) have a better-flowing
intake manifold and a bigger throttle body.  By itself a bigger intake
manifold and throttle body won't give you much in the way of gains,
but when combined with the exhaust work mentioned above, you will gain
a bit more power and better throttle response.

I'll have to grab one of these the next time I'm at the juck yaed.

Kervin