PAINT

Of all the pics I've seen of Sciroccos, they all seem to be monochrome
(more like monotonous).  Does anybody do 2-tone or trick paint?  I'm
kind of an old scholl hot-rod type guy, into trucks and muscle,
classics, etc.  Has anybody ever done flames or scallops?  At least a
black-on-red w/ a nice contrasting stripe.  Now I'm not talkin' about
rice jobs with all the ridiculous decals and stupid airbrushed
graphics.  I mean real
custom-10-feet-deep-mirror-finish-SEMA-show-quality-stand-out-but-not-overdone-trick-paint.
  Like Foose.  I'd love to see some examples if anyone has some cool
tricked out Roc pics.  Anybody?

Ben Carter

--Speed kills!  Drive a Honda--