[SPAM] Megasquirt

Well, I have yet to put it in my car, but I'd say it is worth it.
Even if you tune it the same as stock, you'll be removing the CIS
plunger for better breathing.  I think it should be a 8% gain in air
flow on the intake side.  From there, the gains are much smaller, but
you get the most out of your engine/head/cam/exhaust combo.  the draw
back is that if you change anything, you need to be-check the mapping.
 I think Dann was getting 135 hp out of his mega squirt 8v 2.0