Way O.T. Anyone using Mozilla Firefox? Netscape is pissingmeoff!

I think you've been misinformed.  Firefox does support CSS.  It's
whole user interface uses CSS.  Can you give a link to a page which
doesn't work in Firefox?  I can't even remember the last time I had to
bring up IE to view a web page.  And the only page I remember
specifically is my cable companies, which checked if your browser was
IE6 before letting you log on to pay a bill.

matt.