NEW wheel cylinders leaking

Ref: Bentley, R/S/J,  1980-1984, Sec 2, P 43

"...available from your Authorized Dealer . . . ." "Brake cylinders will
give longer service when lubricated with VW brake paste than when
lubricated with brake fluid alone."

I guess your dealership doesn't use it.

A check with Google indicates:

ATE has it in 180 gram tubes.
Some people say it is hard to find
Others say some brand can be found at your FLAPS
Someone said Locktite has a version
Automobile Atlanta has it as PN 000 043 117
00    www.autoatlanta.com   (the reference I saw was for Porsche Boxster or
944 Brake parts.)
                 (must be a big assed tube as the Genuine Factory "part" is
$32.00, non factory version is $20.00)
MB and BMW use it.
German Auto Parts/Adirondack is an ATE dealer and may have it or be able to
get it. (ATE lists them as an "ATE Partner")

Not to be confused with "anti squeal" paste

Chris