Color combinations of engine and components

I rebuilding a 2L engine for my Black Scirocco and am considering
color options of the engine brakets and parts.  I looking for ideas.
The block is being painted flat black and I have already sand blasted
the breather housing and water inlets/outlets and sprayed them with
clear coating.  So what color for the other brackets (main cast iron
that bolts to water pump, A/C, Power Steering, Top altenator, etc...)
I am considering all as Black or Silver.  I have access to our
companies powder caoting paint line that they can be sprayed and
baked.  We normally do Shelving like libraries, Universities, etc....
We have other colors but the most appealing to our cars would be black
or silver (kind of an aluminum color).  Fire away.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco