Vortex link (Addendum)

What a stud, beating up on Honda's from day one!

Anson

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:

My first manual tranny car was a 1976 Honda Accord (forgive me). *snip*

Dad
still doesn't know why the 2nd gear syncro didn't last long, he thinks it's because of a
manufacturer problem. It was really my speed-shifting, but don't tell him.

Memmmoorieeees....

Ron

--- "Matthew H." wrote:

> First stick I learned to really drive was my '85. I mean to make it run
> again, yes I do, 'cause it was love, and it's still love.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor Jr." - '81 Scirocco S 7SM
2.0L 16V w/ Megasquirt, Quaifed GL 4-speed
It's Alive!!!