Vortex link (Addendum)

I learned to drive in a 1968 Ford Country Sedan station wagon, on rural Indiana roads when Dad had
a piece of land there.  That was the 1975 and '76 timeframe.

My first manual tranny car was a 1976 Honda Accord (forgive me). I was one of two kids in high
school (in 1978) who took their driver's test in a car with a manual transmisson - but I passed
the first time.  I did have a little motorcycle shifting experience at the time, though.  Dad
still doesn't know why the 2nd gear syncro didn't last long, he thinks it's because of a
manufacturer problem.  It was really my speed-shifting, but don't tell him.

Of the 25 or so cars I've owned for myself - not including company cars - two have been autos ('64
and '67 Pontiac convertibles).  Then there's the minivan...

Memmmoorieeees....

Ron

--- "Matthew H." <rjtremor@core.com> wrote:

> First stick I learned to really drive was my '85. I mean to make it run
> again, yes I do, 'cause it was love, and it's still love.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor Jr." - '81 Scirocco S 7SM
2.0L 16V w/ Megasquirt, Quaifed GL 4-speed
It's Alive!!!